Events and Exhibition Logistics Services
Telenet’s events logistics are able to organise dedicated freight transport and shipping services. As well as pick and pack services, for all types of events, exhibitions, major sporting events, galleries, school projects, etc. We have a professional partnership with Network 360 which ensures we can offer events and exhibition logistics to any global destinations.
Our worldwide network of agents is complemented by a highly skilled team – all of whom have first-hand experience of events logistics and working at major international venues. We also store, deliver and collect exhibition equipment and materials in support of your trade/entertainment show attendance schedule.
Furthermore we have outstanding relations with specialists in the delivery of fragile and expensive items. We can arrange construction of custom flight cases for all delicate items to minimise the risk of damage in transit. In addition, we offer after-exhibition support management.
Our team can collect and assemble the equipment required, and deliver to site on the schedule set by our customers.
At exhibition closure, we decommission the equipment and return to the store or re-deliver. Also, for ‘road-shows’ the same crew and vehicle can be used at successive sites, to maintain continuity.
We can also provide executive transportation for VIP clients and teams including tour busses, cars and jets and splitter busses. Also available is event transportation for sporting events, Music, film and media industry, art exhibitions and trade shows.
Pick and Pack service
- Highly efficient fulfilment system
- Pay only for the space and labour you use each month
- Dedicated staff for the pick and pack process
- Flexible, Cost-Saving Approach
- We will take on any pick and pack, Large or Small
For more information click here
- 17,031 sq ft of floor space Excl. Overflow
- Highly experienced warehouse staff
- 24/7 security including 2 barriers, CCTV cameras and alarm system
- Short and long-term storage
- Multiple pump trucks and fork lifts including 10 tonne fork lifts
Dangerous Goods Handling
- IATA Dangerous Goods Certified handlers
- Class 1 explosives (pyrotechnics)
- Class 2 Gasses
- Lithium batteries
- Class 3 Flammable liquids
- Experienced team to place equipment on-site
- Package removal and disposal
- Electronic Stairbarrows and PowerKrawlers
- Pickup available after event
- Transport for groups and individuals
- Coaches, mini busses, cars and jets
- Sports teams, bands and VIP’s
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Tour schedules
For more information click here
Cost-effective events logistics solutions
Our project management team provide a wide range of solutions to meet urgent deadlines whatever your event or exhibition may be. This includes:
- Logistics for the music, film and media industry
- Sporting events and exhibitions
- Art exhibitions and trade shows
- Specialised events
- Live events
Our team know how important it is that our clients goods get to their destination safe and secure. That is why we ensure each package is transported correctly.
Telenet can provide you with live, real-time monitoring of your shipment and give you regular updates on the location and stage your shipment is at.
Telenet Global Logistics are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions about our services and how we can help you. Call us today.